- look - sleek and modern
- good - turkey chili, fried oyster app, burnt end beans
- bland - curiously under-flavored meats, cornbread and slaw
- not quite right - smoky, sour mac & cheese
- portions - large
- beers - lousy selection
- "hot chocolate puddin' cake" - molten chocolate cake in blue-collar drag
- bbq purists - don't bother
- verdict - still a decent meal, even if it ain't real 'cue.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Bulldog BBQ Redux - The Pros Check In
I gave my thoughts on Bulldog BBQ a couple months ago. Now, on the same day, the pros from Miami Herald and New Times check in. You'd think everyone had the same crib sheet.